We are kicking of 2021 in a healthy way! While I fully support those that make resolutions to be more healthy, we try to be healthy year-round. However, at the start of this year, I wanted to introduce some more greens into our diet. Which is why when I stumbled upon this Daily Green smoothie from Naptime Kitchen, I had to try it. Surprise! It was DELICIOUS and I have made it on repeat these last few days.
- 1/2 cucumber or 1 short cucumber
- 1 stalk of celery cut up
- 1 handful of frozen mango
- 1 bananas
- 1 bunch of parsley (approx. 12 stems) parsley
- 1 bunch (approx. 12 stems) cilantro
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 handful of frozen chopped spinach
- Optional: 1 cup coconut water
The above are the measurements I have used myself, I linked the original post from Naptime Kitchen above. I also bought some mason jars from Amazon because…why not?! 🙂 Makes me feel kind of fancy while drinking this delicious smoothie!