What makes the best gift? In my opinion, something you would want yourself. 🙂 So here are a few of my favorite items from the Hey Mama Gift Guide. These are all from businesses that are not only female owned, but mama owned! Go and support them if you can! Some are having Black Friday sales as we speak.
- Bodewell Candles: These candles smell amazing! Not to mention, the packaging is some of my favorite. They look so lovely around the home. So chic!
- Copper Footed Tumblers: We love a good cocktail around this house! It is a bonus if you have a fun glass. These from the Blue Door Party Store are adorable. Perfect for the holidays too!
- Marble Bowl: Personally, I love a good decorative bowl. It’s a great way to add some character to your décor.
- The Essential Blanket: Given that most of us are home these days, a good throw blanket is key. This one from The Bali Market is perfect.
- Handmade Bracelets: I had to add my line Ella Jane to the list. These bracelets are perfect for anyone on your list. They are great for stacking and are extremely versatile. Dress them up or down!
- CBD Bath Bomb: A little something for self-care, need I say more? This bath bomb from The Press Pause Project is the perfect way to relax and for those wanting to try some CBD, this is the prefect way to start.
- 2021 Planner: A good planner is EVERYTHING! This one looks perfect as we enter in a new (hopefully better) year.
- Mama Sweatshirt: Who else is living in sweatshirts?! Me too! So this adorable Mama sweatshirt is perfect to mix-up your wardrobe.
- Jewelry Case: I love this jewelry case because it seems so practical. I would love to say I am organized when I pack jewelry, but I am not. And this would certainly help.
If you have a favorite not on this list or the HeyMama Gift Guide, let us know! We’d love to learn about more mama owned businesses.