Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Blossoms of Light
December 16, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 5:00 pm, repeating until January 3, 2020
The Gardens’ signature event for over three decades, this annual holiday lights extravaganza transforms our York Street location into a twinkling winter wonderland. With fresh and exciting new features including a 360-degree immersive light experience, along with some fan favorites, this year’s display is brighter and more expansive than ever before. Join us for this family-friendly event that has become a holiday tradition for thousands of Front Range families.
- A new 360-degree immersive light experience
- The interactive light display, featuring a large field of sound-reactive, animated LED lights
- Seasonal carolers on select evenings
Available for purchase:
- Dinner, holiday treats, warm drinks and our souvenir reusable mug
- HoloSpex glasses
Members have access to two complimentary tickets to attend Blossoms of Light. A postcard with information about redeeming complimentary member tickets was mailed in mid-November. Tickets are limited each night. Redeem in advance to ensure admittance on your desired date. For questions, call the Membership Department at 720-865-3500.
Volunteer for Blossoms of Light: Positions include greeters, line directors, receipt checkers and more. To sign up, complete our online form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about volunteering.
Host your holiday party at Blossoms of Light:
- Break out of the traditional holiday party mold and give your guests a truly illuminating end-of-year celebration. Decide which of our unique event spaces will make for a night your guests will never forget. For more information, email email@example.com.
Engagements during Blossoms of Light:
- Planning to pop the question this holiday season? There’s no better setting than Blossoms of Light! New this year, our Merry & Bright engagement package has everything you need to make this moment even more magical—except for the ring, of course. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timed tickets are issued to reduce event congestion. Enter within a one-hour window starting at the time selected (enter within 30 minutes if you select the 8 p.m. window); once inside, you are welcome to stay until the event closes.
$14-$19 depending on date selected*
$16-$21 depending on date selected*
Children 2 and Under Free
$14-$19 depending on date selected.* Call 720-865-3500 to order group tickets.
*Prices increase by $5 beginning at 5 p.m. each night if not sold out.